| Author |
Message |
| < General ~ SORRY GUYS |
|
Posted:
Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:42 am
|
|
|
Team Heelys
Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 764
Location: Representing Southwest
|
|
I LEFT MY ACCOUNT UP WITH MY BROTHER AND HIS FRIEND HOME ALONE I AM SORRY IF CUSSED YOU OUT.
I HOPE I DON'T GET BANNED |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:36 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 07 Oct 2007
Posts: 238
Location: Midwest
|
|
| Well don't do that anymore! haha. Dang brothers.... |
_________________ [I gots Me 89,002.5 ghetto points! *yess* ]
Funny Quotes:
seth1230™: he was spanking the salami. relieiving stress, visiting mrs. palmer and her three friends, we get it.
seth1230™: i need more people to lube me, not just hsb
AgeMeansNothing: I've played with shocking toys before
seth1230™: ive had more things in my mouth then paris hilton.
Slicer:pole humping can be a shocking experience and is not for everyone
Heely Hailey:ive never been to CO, but isnt the grand canyon there or sumthin?
XxHeelyZxX: i wonder if santy clause was gay, would he be Panty clause?
EmmaHeelz: OMG! THERE'S THREE EIFFEL TOWERS?!?!?!
 |
|
|
|
 |
|