Heelychat Forum Index
Author Message
<  General  ~  SORRY GUYS
Hidude28
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:42 am  Reply with quote
Team Heelys


Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 764
Location: Representing Southwest

I LEFT MY ACCOUNT UP WITH MY BROTHER AND HIS FRIEND HOME ALONE I AM SORRY IF CUSSED YOU OUT.

I HOPE I DON'T GET BANNED
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
HeelysBabe
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:36 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 07 Oct 2007
Posts: 238
Location: Midwest

Well don't do that anymore! haha. Dang brothers....

_________________
[I gots Me 89,002.5 ghetto points! *yess* ]

Funny Quotes:
seth1230™: he was spanking the salami. relieiving stress, visiting mrs. palmer and her three friends, we get it.
seth1230™: i need more people to lube me, not just hsb
AgeMeansNothing: I've played with shocking toys before
seth1230™: ive had more things in my mouth then paris hilton.
Slicer:pole humping can be a shocking experience and is not for everyone
Heely Hailey:ive never been to CO, but isnt the grand canyon there or sumthin?
XxHeelyZxX: i wonder if santy clause was gay, would he be Panty clause?
EmmaHeelz: OMG! THERE'S THREE EIFFEL TOWERS?!?!?!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Heelychat Forum Index  ~  General

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB and Ad Infinitum v1.06
Heelychat.com is in no way affiliated with Heelys, Inc., or any Heelys retailer, distributor, or affiliate.