| Author |
Message |
| < Picture & Video ~ TDW Logo, for T-shirts |
|
Posted:
Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:06 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:15 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys
Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 764
Location: Representing Southwest
|
|
| I like the first one more! |
_________________ I GOTZ ME 400,080 GHETTO POINTS
and a sig
I LIKE EMOTES
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:25 pm
|
|
|
|
|
| how do you make those, can you send me a link? |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:28 pm
|
|
|
|
|
i edited them with microsoft paint.  |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:28 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 06 Nov 2007
Posts: 192
Location: Wrexham, Wales, UK
|
|
| yep how do u make those plz send me a link aswell |
_________________
I'm on Heelys International and we will kick ur ass!! I haz 200 ghetto points
[Sun 16:50] XxHeelyZxX: g2g church then mall
[Sun 16:55] Slicer: I think that sums up Middle America right there |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:33 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:35 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 06 Nov 2007
Posts: 192
Location: Wrexham, Wales, UK
|
|
| how the heck do u do that with microsoft paint |
_________________
I'm on Heelys International and we will kick ur ass!! I haz 200 ghetto points
[Sun 16:50] XxHeelyZxX: g2g church then mall
[Sun 16:55] Slicer: I think that sums up Middle America right there |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:37 pm
|
|
|
Heelys Encyclopedia
Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast
|
|
| use the second one, you might get sued if you do the first one. h4l had her myspace account deleted because she had team heelys socal as the name. |
_________________
H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:39 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 06 Nov 2007
Posts: 192
Location: Wrexham, Wales, UK
|
|
| she won't get sued because you cannot legally sue someone under the age of 16 |
_________________
I'm on Heelys International and we will kick ur ass!! I haz 200 ghetto points
[Sun 16:50] XxHeelyZxX: g2g church then mall
[Sun 16:55] Slicer: I think that sums up Middle America right there |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:45 pm
|
|
|
Heelys Encyclopedia
Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast
|
|
| chicken4eve wrote: | | she won't get sued because you cannot legally sue someone under the age of 16 |
*shrug* she didnt get sued but it did get delted and shes trying to find out why, best bet is because it said team heelys. just play it safe is all im saying. |
_________________
H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:48 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 06 Nov 2007
Posts: 192
Location: Wrexham, Wales, UK
|
|
| yep i'm not saying she got sued for making a myspace but u can't but then again u cud gets in trouble for copywright infringment which u can get punished 4 |
_________________
I'm on Heelys International and we will kick ur ass!! I haz 200 ghetto points
[Sun 16:50] XxHeelyZxX: g2g church then mall
[Sun 16:55] Slicer: I think that sums up Middle America right there |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:56 pm
|
|
|
|
|
yeah, plus i kinda like the second one better.  |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:13 pm
|
|
|
|
|
| but where do i find paint on my dell, is it even there? |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:40 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 217
Location: Canada
|
|
| Jive wrote: | | but where do i find paint on my dell, is it even there? |
Jive its STANDARD with all windows versions look in applications |
_________________
[Fri 15:52] IBF: i had dream that i was with my parents at HCG and you were the only one there because everyone was coming and then i pointed you out to my parents and they thought you were a pedophile
[Fri 15:53] IBF: but then i was like "no thats slicer the beholder of ultimate banning power"
[Sat 17:18] Slicer: does IBF create awkward silences by his mere presence?
[Fri 21:55] Homicidal Potato: ahh the place to myself...wheres the lotion? |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:58 am
|
|
|
Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 273
Location: kentucky
|
|
| so thats what happened to dark wheelz....i always wondered, where r u guys again? |
_________________ [Wed 21:40] XxHeelyZxX: u mean yeah?
[Wed 21:40] HeelyTrickster: chea.
[Wed 21:40] seth1230™: no i mean chea.
[Sun 20:13] HeelyTrickster: i come some video
[Sun 20:13] heelzthatkillz: u wat?!
[Thu 22:04] heelzthatkillz: whoa i got on and saw all this yellow
[Thu 22:04] merlyn_DHC: HAHA - That's Merlyn! |
|
|
|
 |
|