Heelychat Forum Index
Author Message
<  Picture & Video  ~  New vid!!
DeezUU
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:43 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 469
Location: Ol' Virginny

It was hella nice out today so we decided to go outside and have fun. Nothing technical, nothing spectacular.... just the fam having a good time.

OH!! But you WILL get to peep GRANNY!! And Momma Mac. (and a special guest appearance by Kitty Mac).

Lol

YOUTUBE LINK!!


Last edited by DeezUU on Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
I HAS A SIG!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seth1230
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:34 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia


Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast

nice vid deez!


did take a long time to load Razz

but it was cool, granny mac's shimmers look clleeeaaaannnn



and you shoud get logan and eva dropping in by em selves soon!

_________________


H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeezUU
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:59 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 469
Location: Ol' Virginny

Logan 'can' do it by himself... he just refuses to on camera. In fact... he doesn't like to trick at all on cam (hence the recent lack of vid). But that ramp really sucks for dropping in. It's way too agressive. Hell... Logan can get really thrown into the ramp and only make it 3/4s up. Hopefully we'll have a garage ramp this year more suited to lip tricks and grinding. I just have to get going on it.

_________________
I HAS A SIG!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heely Hailey
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:14 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys - Midwest


Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 8388607

wish i could see it Sad
got something against youtube? Razz

_________________
Your mind is like a parachute, it works best when open.
It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.
Katielh2: cum is short for come lol
drummer: I'M HORNY
XxHeelyZxX: lol dont feel bad its normal xD
seth1230™: I AM HORNY TOO GUYS!
Hailey H.: are you acting gay?
AJ roth: NO!
Hailey H.: .. oh .. so your not acting?
GH: a plato is a larger peice of flat land that is elevated above the rest of the land
HeelysBabe: haha. It does have vert. My jeans make my butt look weird.
H33LYcRaZeD: I feel so lubed
HeelysBabe: Im selling my body
shifter1254: i read *incest whistle*
Big Mac: testy
JDH: i hate this rash! so itchy!
Slicer: use a condom next time
JDH: y?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Hidude28
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:18 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys


Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 764
Location: Representing Southwest

Heely Hailey wrote:
wish i could see it Sad
got something against youtube? Razz


I know thatz what i was thinking

_________________
I GOTZ ME 400,080 GHETTO POINTS
and a sig

I LIKE EMOTES


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
DeezUU
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:15 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 469
Location: Ol' Virginny

I'll try to put it on 'the toob' in a few. It wouldn't upload last night. I'm not sure if it was the net sig I was stealing or if it YT was bummed. (yes... I'm stealing sig... I forgot to pay the DSL bill!! Lol)

_________________
I HAS A SIG!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeezUU
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:38 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 469
Location: Ol' Virginny

OK OK... it's a YT link now. Scroll up or >> CLICK HERE

_________________
I HAS A SIG!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heely Hailey
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:48 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys - Midwest


Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 8388607

aha! awesome deez! theyre gettin do much better!

_________________
Your mind is like a parachute, it works best when open.
It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.
Katielh2: cum is short for come lol
drummer: I'M HORNY
XxHeelyZxX: lol dont feel bad its normal xD
seth1230™: I AM HORNY TOO GUYS!
Hailey H.: are you acting gay?
AJ roth: NO!
Hailey H.: .. oh .. so your not acting?
GH: a plato is a larger peice of flat land that is elevated above the rest of the land
HeelysBabe: haha. It does have vert. My jeans make my butt look weird.
H33LYcRaZeD: I feel so lubed
HeelysBabe: Im selling my body
shifter1254: i read *incest whistle*
Big Mac: testy
JDH: i hate this rash! so itchy!
Slicer: use a condom next time
JDH: y?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
H55
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:09 am  Reply with quote
Guest





ur cat is funny Mr. Green

Make sure to get a video when Even and Logen learn to drop in
on their own. Wink
Back to top
DeezUU
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:41 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 469
Location: Ol' Virginny

Logan can do it, but he refuses to do it on cam. As soon as I break out the vid cam, he bolts!! I dont blame him after THIS VID. Hahaha. We've all been slackin though. Between the bad weather and heavy school load as well as my bum knee (I really wasn't falling, just playin around)... we haven't had alot of time to heel. Ev is learnin but he needs Megas really bad. His FATS are worn to 2/3rds the regular size and he hits toe on the ramp.

_________________
I HAS A SIG!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeezUU
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:46 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 469
Location: Ol' Virginny

Oh yeah... we also got logan to 'air out' 180s on the ramp later that day but he didn't want to do it on cam. He still can't hit the top of the ramp, but mid way up he's jumping into his 180s. We're not hard on em when it comes to learning stuff. I want them to enjoy it without pressure. We don't want heeling to lose the 'fun factor' it has with them right now.

_________________
I HAS A SIG!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Heelychat Forum Index  ~  Picture & Video

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB and Ad Infinitum v1.06
Heelychat.com is in no way affiliated with Heelys, Inc., or any Heelys retailer, distributor, or affiliate.