| Author |
Message |
| < General ~ How do I change from being a "Heely Chat Newbie?" |
|
Posted:
Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:07 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 07 Oct 2007
Posts: 238
Location: Midwest
|
|
Title says all.
Im a little confused about that. I thought after like eh, a week or so it changed.
But Then I saw someone with it, that joined in december of 06.
Thank-you!
HsB |
_________________ [I gots Me 89,002.5 ghetto points! *yess* ]
Funny Quotes:
seth1230™: he was spanking the salami. relieiving stress, visiting mrs. palmer and her three friends, we get it.
seth1230™: i need more people to lube me, not just hsb
AgeMeansNothing: I've played with shocking toys before
seth1230™: ive had more things in my mouth then paris hilton.
Slicer:pole humping can be a shocking experience and is not for everyone
Heely Hailey:ive never been to CO, but isnt the grand canyon there or sumthin?
XxHeelyZxX: i wonder if santy clause was gay, would he be Panty clause?
EmmaHeelz: OMG! THERE'S THREE EIFFEL TOWERS?!?!?!
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:12 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 27 Jul 2007
Posts: 252
Location: Ohio
|
|
| its by total posts |
_________________
I have 21,300 ghetto points
[Tue 17:08] mcrochip: i've used heelys on a plane, i've used heelys on a crane. heelys roll well on a bus, heelys roll for each of us
[Sun 15:16] Slicer: she's actually fascinating, like a bug in a jar |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:18 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 567
Location: Centerville, Ohio
|
|
| Yeah, once you get a certain number of posts that thing will change. I cant remember how much gets you up. Maybe like 30? |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:47 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 81
Location: California!
|
|
| Well you can change it only by posts. If you post around 30-50 you wont be a heelychat newbie anymore. |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:45 am
|
|
|
Joined: 07 Oct 2007
Posts: 238
Location: Midwest
|
|
| Okie dokie! thank you! |
_________________ [I gots Me 89,002.5 ghetto points! *yess* ]
Funny Quotes:
seth1230™: he was spanking the salami. relieiving stress, visiting mrs. palmer and her three friends, we get it.
seth1230™: i need more people to lube me, not just hsb
AgeMeansNothing: I've played with shocking toys before
seth1230™: ive had more things in my mouth then paris hilton.
Slicer:pole humping can be a shocking experience and is not for everyone
Heely Hailey:ive never been to CO, but isnt the grand canyon there or sumthin?
XxHeelyZxX: i wonder if santy clause was gay, would he be Panty clause?
EmmaHeelz: OMG! THERE'S THREE EIFFEL TOWERS?!?!?!
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:11 am
|
|
|
Museum Curator
Joined: 29 Jul 2006
Posts: 1476
Location: Central North Dakota, aka The Middle of Nowhere
|
|
And now we have people making posts just to up their rank.
Again.
I COULD just take the whole ranking-by-post system out altogether, but then I'd have people yelling at me for special ranks... |
_________________ Community: We want new Megas!
a finger on the monkey's paw curls: we get them, and they're hideous |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:14 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys - SoCal
Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Posts: -123845
|
|
I remember the good ol' postwhore days..
-reminisces-
[: |
_________________ Big Mac: to go to camp quality to give lessons and give away hoes
seth1230™: we be on our hoes all day.
seth1230™: i mean shoes.
DeezUU: I keep my shoes in check on the daily
DeezUU: gotta keep your gimphand strong!!
seth1230™: im on a boat and
HannahHeelz: it's going fast and
heelingforlyfe™: i've got a nautical themed, pashmina afghan
SEBASS IZ MAH BESFRANNNN. |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:19 pm
|
|
|
Heelys Encyclopedia
Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast
|
|
| heelingforlyfe wrote: | I remember the good ol' postwhore days..
-reminisces-
[: |
lmfao
boo, you whore xD
i remember i only started whoring cause i didnt want you to catch up to my post count and when you were at 100 in you first 3 days i was like AHHHH *POST* |
_________________
H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:49 am
|
|
|
Team Heelys
Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 764
Location: Representing Southwest
|
|
no it is not 30 maybe like 50  |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:48 am
|
|
|
Heelys Brand Rep
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 865
Location: Ohio
|
|
| haha youz dudes are phunny. |
_________________ (Formerly EmmaHeelz)
2-2-07/Razzles)(4-13-07/Evolutions)(10-9-07/Clutches)
PEAR MEMBER: Pickle, Emily, Arly, Rawn-Tawn. REPRESENT!
i gots me .43723e=mc238034 ghetto points |
|
|
|
 |
|