Heelychat Forum Index
Author Message
<  Picture & Video  ~  Chickens remix

Do you like it?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
No
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
I really could'nt care less
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

chicken4eve
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:52 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 06 Nov 2007
Posts: 192
Location: Wrexham, Wales, UK

i edited all my videos and put them into one video and added music plz check it out and rate it thanks

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bsgoda1zq-U

_________________

I'm on Heelys International and we will kick ur ass!! I haz 200 ghetto points

[Sun 16:50] XxHeelyZxX: g2g church then mall
[Sun 16:55] Slicer: I think that sums up Middle America right there
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Heelychat Forum Index  ~  Picture & Video

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB and Ad Infinitum v1.06
Heelychat.com is in no way affiliated with Heelys, Inc., or any Heelys retailer, distributor, or affiliate.